Covet Jewellery and Designs

Covet designs are one-of-a-kind pieces that are as light as the breath we breathe and as unique as the people that owns them. Covet designs include necklaces, earrings, bracelets, anklets, bookmarks, wind chimes, picture frames and more...Check out our website at http://www.covetdesigns.com/ Covet Designs are handmade in Winnipeg, Manitoba


Wednesday

Covet Jewellery and Designs Blog

I have always wondered what the hopla was about blogs, and yet today I find myself creating 2 separate blogs on very different topics, both of which I love dearly. Covet jewellery and women's football. http://mbfootballwomen.blogspot.com/

In this blog I'll do my best to keep my loyal followers and newly devoted up to date on my newest designs and upcoming events!! My webpage is in development, once it is up I will use this space to commuincate with my peeps about my thoughts and ideas for new deisgns, maybe get some input into what you want to see in upcoming designs, and thought and ideas on where I might sell more of my jewellery.

Love you all, post a comment and let me know what you want to see.

Tannis
Creator of Covet Designs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must get lot of information about jewellery. But the covet jewellery is just different from others. It will look so royal. There is no words to say about their beauty.
----------------
Tom2000

One of A Kind Jewelry said...

Covet jewels goldsmith is Sydny based and hand makes jewels. That way each piece is unique and has the strength and beauty of all things made by hand.