Covet Jewellery and Designs

Covet designs are one-of-a-kind pieces that are as light as the breath we breathe and as unique as the people that owns them. Covet designs include necklaces, earrings, bracelets, anklets, bookmarks, wind chimes, picture frames and more...Check out our website at http://www.covetdesigns.com/ Covet Designs are handmade in Winnipeg, Manitoba


Tuesday

Another New Style Soon!

I am on my way to pick up my new rolling mill. I will be creating texturized aluminium earrings and necklaces. From simple designs to funky words, I can't wait to pick up my new machine.

I will be starting off with simple circles and progressing to water jet cut out customized shapes. Let me know what shapes you would like to see. I am counting on you to help me out, I love to get feedback from you!

My newest designs made with capiz shells are doing really well, right now I have lime green, pink, purple and orange but I will have black, red and chocolate soon!!

Check out one of my retail outlets or come see me at one of my upcoming events.

T

No comments: